- 4 bars good quality fairtrade dark chocolate
- 2 bars good quality fairtrade white chocolate (or vegan version)
- ½ tsp. orange extract
- Grease and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler, when melted add 1/2 tsp orange extract and adjust to taste preferences. Melt the white chocolate in a separate double boiler.
- Slowly pour half the dark chocolate into the pan, creating a thin, evenly spread later, using the back of a spoon to spread evenly
- Pop in the freezer for 2 minutes until firm but not completely frozen
- Pour the white chocolate into the pan as your second layer, spreading evenly. As it’s still warm it should cause the dark chocolate to soften. As you spread with the back of your spoon, you can use this to your advantage and create a marble effect
- Pop in the freezer for another 2 minutes
- Pour the rest of your dark chocolate for your final layer, freeze for 2 minutes
- Remove from the freezer, it shouldn’t be set completely at this point, and use a sharp knife to slice your chocolate thins now. If you’re in a warm place return to the freezer to fully set, otherwise allow them to set on the counter
I can confirm I have given these chocolates to four separate people ahead of Christmas, they all loved them. A verified success, and tasty too!
Until tomorrow, stay magic y’all.