Things like room, pillow and linen sprays are often bought to add that extra touch of luxury to a room, keeping our spaces feeling fresh, clean and bright. Instead of spending a ton of money buying these kinds of sprays, did you know it’s easy to whip up these kinds of gifts yourself? I’m talking super easy. Like, I can’t believe I used to pay for this easy. It also makes you look very fancy and cultured when you give them to people, no one will ever know that in reality it took about 10 seconds to put together. Pillow sprays are extra beneficial because the essential oils used help calm and soothe us before we go to sleep, so you get the give the wonderful gift of good rest to your friends too.
- 4 drops bergamot essential oil
- 12 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops chamomile essential oil
- 1/2 tsp vodka
- distilled water
- spray bottle of your choice (I reused an old bottle here)
- Put the vodka and essential oils into the glass spray bottle and swirl the bottle around to mix them
- Fill the bottle with water until almost full, leaving room for the lid
- Recap the bottle and shake it up to mix thoroughly
That’s literally it! To use, shake the bottle before lightly spray pillows a few minutes before bed.
Until tomorrow, stay magic y’all.