These snow globes are a perfect way to reuse old jars and to create a little snowy fun, without buying crappy ones made of plastic. I found this little figurine in a craft shop and thought there was probably a good home it could go to, and I was right!
What you’ll need:
- a glass jar
- distilled water
- glitter (biodegradable ones that don’t dissolve in water do exist)
- figurines of your choice
What to do:
- glue your figurine to the inside of your jar lid, leaving it enough time to fully set
- fill the jar almost to the top with distilled water
- add 1-2 teaspoons of glitter, depending on how big your jar is
- screw your jar lid back on, gluing it if you’re worried about young kids trying to open it
All done! As an option you can add a pinch of glycerin to help the glitter float better, but as it can be hard to know the source of glycerin (whether that be that it’s derived from animals or unsustainable palm oil) you can also easily miss it out.
And look at them! Aren’t they super cute?
Until tomorrow, stay magic y’all.